Friday, November 13, 2020
The Maleurous: Remnants at Rest
Hey there, heroes!
It's Friday the 13th once again... which means that the machinations of another of the Maleurous begins!
A quiet island... an earthquake... and then...
A massive threat emerges in an as of yet unknown land... but as the number of Maleurous remaining dwindles, what plots lay in wait for you this time?
Remnants at Rest is now accessible from the Quest Log as the first part of the story of the penultimate Maleurous!
Also this week, we have a few bug fixes:
- Akaz now properly applies Chemist's Soul to himself.
- Akaz's potions now apply on the turn used.
- Majji now properly buffs his damage when stunned.
- Al'nold's "Rabbit's Speed" should now properly apply on the turn applied.
- The "Burning Zombie" enemy in the quest "The Burning Village" should now no longer occasionally freeze when attacking.
Have theories about the story? Feedback about recent releases? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)