Friday, July 29, 2016
Enable Flash Player to log in to your account!
- Install (or update) your Flash Player here
- Enable the Flash Player plugin inside your browser if the game window doesn't appear.
Instructions by browser type
- Launch Internet Explorer.
- Click the gear icon and select Manage add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- In the list find Shockwave Flash Object and make sure the Status is set to Enable.
- Click Close.
- Close and relaunch Internet Explorer.
- Launch Edge.
- Click the ... icon and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click Advanced Settings.
- Make sure that Use Adobe Flash Player is set to ON.
- Close and relaunch Edge.
- Launch Firefox.
- Click Tools and select Add-ons.
- If you do not use the Menu Bar on Firefox, click the Menu icon (three stacked lines) and select Add-ons.
- In the list find Shockwave Flash and make sure it is set to Always Activate.
- Close and relaunch Firefox.
- Launch Chrome.
- In the address bar type chrome://plugins and hit enter.
- In the list find Adobe Flash Player and make sure it is enabled and that Always allowed to run is checked.
- Close and relaunch Chrome.
- Launch Safari.
- Click Preferences and select the Security tab.
- Next to Internet plug-ins, make sure Allow Plug-ins is checked.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Close and relaunch Safari.
Friday, July 29, 2016
Hello players! Today, I’m writing the hardest Design Notes (or really of anything) I’ve had to in my past nine years with AE. I’m writing to say goodbye. It is my last day as the Game Director for DragonFable and my last day at Artix Entertainment. I’ve received a new job offer where I’ll be working to help create game dev education and certification programs.
My time at AE has been amazing and I’ve been able to work with a huge group of intensely talented and creative individuals. The DF team and the players have always inspired me and, as I move forward on my career path and back into the ranks of player and superfan of DragonFable, I know that Tomix and Verlyrus, as the new co-leads, will continue on working together with Melissa4Bella, San Robin, Karika, GIngkage, Elryn, Eric, and all the AKs and players, and make even more incredible stories for everyone to play through! I will also, admittedly, be abusing my access to continue to bother Tomix and Verlyrus until they decide to bury the Stone Orb in the Willowshire Tower with Sir Valorus.... ;)
To everyone at Artix Entertainment, to all the DragonFable team members past and present, to all the players, thank you so much! You’ve all made my time here an experience to remember! <3
Friday, July 29, 2016
This week's release is live!
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
We just released a set of capes in the Kickstarter Rewards shop at Mux in Book 3 Swordhaven! We appreciate all of your help in supporting AQ3D!
That's not all we have for you this week though- introducing Bracers!
Bracers are a new, rare, piece of equipment that are equipped like necklaces and belts. They do not appear on your character, and they give a minor amount of stats. The first of these will be released this week- and there's something quite special about it.
Friday, July 22, 2016
Old enemies will have to come to an uneasy peace if you're going to defeat the Darkness this time! Doom has come to Sho'Nuff and they'll need to find a way to work together to defeat the monsters risen by Caitiff's Doom Dragon!
Friday, July 15, 2016
The release is liiiiive!
After waiting for a long time (3 whole days!), San Robin has a new quest for you!
Questions will be answered tonight and perhaps you’ll learn some more about his past.
Is he just that goofy cheese-lover who lives in the back of the inn?
Or is he more than meets the eye?
Am I just ranting?
Or will these questions actually be answered today?
Go log in and visit San Robin at the Falconreach inn (book 1) to find out!
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Hey guys, San Robin has "things" planned for ya!
Hi Ho Harvatti!
This week our favorite rock is taking a well deserved vacation, which can mean only one thing!
As I’m typing this, I’m working on a quest for this Friday!
What is it about you ask?
I’m glad you asked!
Last time San Robin send you on a quest, you were left with several questions.
And maybe they’ll be answered this week!*
I could tell more, but it’s better to log in this Friday and discover for yourself!
*Keyword being “Maybe”
Friday, July 1, 2016
The release is live!
It's a light one, your hero needs a day off after all. Go to Ravenloss Book3 (the one AFTER the Tomix Saga finale, with the Equilibrium Gate sealed shut), visit Aegis' house and you should see a new button!
This quest takes place AFTER the TS finale, but before your dragon was taken... just pointing it out.