Friday, October 22, 2021
Mogloween Chapter 16: That's THAT!
Hey there, heroes!
This year's Mogloween release is here! If you're caught up with the Mogloween chapters, Chapter 16 is now available!
To give you an idea of what you might... discover, San Robin, the writer for this year's Mogloween event has this to say:
Eerie mists have started rolling in on Lore. The moon is just a bit spookier than usual while the screams of delight and terror fill the night!
Mogloween is here once more!
This year seems to be a quiet one. The batch of candy is ready, deliveries in order and no blood moons, big threats or tree-destroying rockers! But will it remain this quiet for the remainder of the season?
Log in now to find out!
I had a lot of fun writing this quest for all of you and I hope you will enjoy it!
Well, that certainly sounds ominous. Good luck, heroes!
Next week, we're looking into creating a new/updated trick-or-treat system. We're aware that a lot of older years have slow candy increments, or it being the same every year isn't the most exciting. So hopefully we can develop something interesting and refreshing!
Also this week, some bug fixes and updates!
- Adjusted the notification of obtaining "Indestructable Litter" in the quest "It's a Dirty Job...".
- Fixed an issue where leveling up (and a few other instances) would not properly update the character interface.
- Adjusted a line of Amadeus' dialogue in One Step Forward to refelect the shift of The Shears on the Book 3 Timeline.
- Fixed an issue where Manacrest could activate her burst on other effects other than her Mana Insignia.
- Fixed an issue where the FaceNommer monster applied a NaN DoT effect.
- Added a Keyboad Controls guide to the Options screen, thanks to Jay for his forum guide!
And that's all for this week!
Are you ready for candy and masks next week? We're excited to finally revisit trick-or-treating!
Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)