Saturday, July 16, 2022
Book 3: The Awakened Depths: Into the Abyss
Hey there, heroes!
This week, we return to Book 3's main story! With Dragesvard lifted from Tyndur's Depths on the back of a massive fungal Tytan, you and your companions are stuck inside, seeking blindly in the darkness for some way to stop it from reaching Greenguard.
Meanwhile, Swordhaven, still recovering from the destruction wrought by the Proclamation rift, is about to be the site of yet more... historic events.
Head over to Book 3 Dragesvard in Tyndur's Depths to continue on Into the Abyss!
Also this week, we have a bunch of bug fixes, changes, and adjustments!
- Shops opened from the Book of Lore now return you to the Book of Lore Shops page.
- Returning to specific tabs will be added in the future.
- The Silkworm enemy in "Song of the Worms" are now properly labeled "Bugs".
- Attempted to stop the Marsh Ants from sticking in "Song of the Worms".
- Tentatively fixed an issue where Uthuluc and Sciuridaehotep could occasionally stick in battle.
- Guests are now properly removed at the start of the quest "Fight and Flight".
- The "Scratchy Rope Choker" has been renamed to "Street Tog's Discarded Collar" and has had its description changed.
- A bunch of behind the scenes adjustments to the game engine - Please inform me on Twitter or Discord if you encounter any new errors!
Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)