Friday, July 3, 2020
Arena at the Edge of Time: The Conduit Part 3
Hey there, heroes!
This month's Arena at the Edge of Time challenge has arrived! It's time to face the final challenge on The Conduit board: Duty & Rebellion!
Face the legendary champion of light, Illumina, and the lost-to-time Intaym to upgrade the Summon Gem: Illumina, and earn the Summon Gem: Intaym!
Do you have what it takes to defeat them both? Or will you crumble under the weight of responsibility?
Head over to the Inn at the Edge of Time to find out!
Oh yeah! The collection of Fourth of July weapons is now availabel for the month of July from the Book of Lore! There's a ton of them, so make sure to give them a look and see if there are any that you like!
Also this week, we have a bunch of bug fixes.
- Chi Bomb: Now properly capped at 100% Charge. Extra Mana cost reduced by half. (Max 250, down from 500).
- The Reliquary : No longer re-locks the subsequent floors of the Exaltia Tower.
- Dying Light: Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck if they went backwards.
- Fixed an issue where shrinking enemies would not longer be able to be affected by allies in battle. On a related note, shrinking enemies no longer changes their names.
- Fixed a bug where certain DragonLord customization pieces were not locked properly.
- Are Rocks Evil: Fixed the bug where the guest was not added if you used the cutscene skip button.
- Fixed Undefined resistance on level 10 Valoroth weapons.
Also, as a reminder, with Flash no longer being supported by browsers in the near future, makes sure to check out the Artix Games Launcher!
And that's all for this week! We hope you are all doing well in these uncertain times. Stay safe and healthy, and remember that it's okay to take breaks!
Having trouble with any fights? Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)