Friday, October 11, 2019
Book 3-- The End Of Magic: The Golden Hand
Hey there, heroes!
This week, Book 3's main story continues. Last time, as you rushed to the aid of Amityvale, it was revealed that more Magesterium rifts have opened across the already conflict embroiled Kingdom of Greenguard.
Now, with the fate of Lore on the horizon once again, will the Rose and the Vind be able to set aside their differences and work together?
And how will you manage to protect the people of the Kingdom of Greenguard and close the rifts? And just what is going on with the Magesterium?
Head over to Kara in Sulen'Eska to play this week's main story release: The Golden Hand!
Also this week, the October Dragon Coin exclusive weapon is now available! The Scythe of the Unhallowed, forged by Dracelix, is a powerful Darkness weapon that has a very rare chance on-hit to increase your Boost by 5 for your next turn!
Make sure to get it before it leaves!
And now for some bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where a skill with multiple hits would not calculate effect duration correctly if some the hits miss.
- Fixed a bug where dying to reflected or non-normal combat damage could cause the game to freeze.
- Fixed a bug where Archivist's 'Celestia's Sorrow' skill had extra delay after casting.
- Fixed a bug where Chrono Z's 'Kick' skill would not allow you to gain an extra turn.
- Fixed a bug where Dread Pirate's 'Sicilian Smarts' skill was not activating properly.
- Fixed a bug where Pirate's 'Backstab' skill could kill pets.
- Fixed a bug where Eternal Epoch's 'Eternal Hex' was not properly applied.
- Fixed a bug where Necro Paragon' passive DoT would not reset duration at max stacks.
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Walker of Time's 'Antumbra' skill would not properly remove Umbra's defense bonuses.
- Other misc. fixes.
And that's it for this week!
Have theories about the story? Have feedback about today's release, or the game? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)