Friday, February 17, 2017
Hero's Heart Day Shop and Bug Fixes!
Hey there heroes!
With Tomix taking a break this week, things are pretty light!
First off, there are a couple new shops in the Book of Lore to celebrate the Hero's Heart Day Season!
These include Hero's Heart weapons for gold, as well as a Heart Inquisitor cape and scythe for Dragon Coins!
Next, I've done a few fixes this week:
- Ranger: Changed tooltip for the bonus attack. Since the chance is 100%, it's not really a chance.
- Ranger: Fixed Viper's Arrow stacking. Stacks properly to 5 stacks instead of reverting to 3.
- Ranger: Fixed Purge damage from 2 hits of 75% damage to 2 hits of 70% damage.
- Bank: Fixed missing scythe icon in the Bank interface
- Bank: Fixed various typos
- Fixed some other general issues and such.
- Armor Closet: Added the following classes to the Armor Closet
- Shadow Base Classes
- Ancient Shadow Base Classes
- Retro Base Classes
- Dimensional Transphaser
Coming later this weekend though, Tomix is still putting the finishing touches on the new Falconreach map!
Here are some previews:
If this is how things look when the city is destroyed, I can't wait to see how the rebuilt city will look!
Have a great weekend, heroes!