Saturday, March 7, 2020
Weekend Balance Update
Hey there, heroes!
It might be the weekend, but that doesn't mean we can't have big adjustments!
- It seems that many vocal players were unhappy about the relatively minor damage nerfs. As a result, the most visible change has been reverted, while Soul Shred no longer guarantees a stun in exchange.
- Soul Boost:
- Bonus increased back to 200, up from 100.
- Boost increased back to 175, up from 150.
- Soul Boost:
- Empowered Soul Shred
- No longer guarantees a stun.
- Bonus increased to -75, up from -50.
- Timeshift has been reworked yet again.
- It now begins each quest with a 9 turn cooldown.
- When used, it will refill all HP and MP, as well as max out your Momentum bar.
- Timeshift now has a 60 turn cross-battle cooldown.
- This skill was doing way too much for one skill.
- The -Bonus to hit component of this skill has been removed.
- Darkness/All resist bypass has been lowered to 50%, down from 75%.
- The consecutive hit damage reduction has been reduced to 10% per hit, down from 20%.
- Reaver's Aura no longer affects All, but reduces Darkness resist based on All resist + Darkness resist.
- Boost from Aya Empowered reduced to 10, down from 25.
- Boost from Hibernation reduced to 15, down from 50.
- Armors cannot be destroyed in quests.
- If you have a saved armor in your inventory, it will now be equipped when your charaaacter loads.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to use armors they did not own.
- The enemies in the Challenger Gauntlet (besides the final one) now no longer have immobilitiy resistance.
That's all for now! As always, your feedback is important to us, and the game is ever-changing and adapting. Thank you for playing and supporting DragonFable.