Friday, July 2, 2021
Arena at the Edge of Time: Unending Empires
Hey there, heroes!
For this month's Inn at the Edge of Time challenge, we return once more to the Lost Fables board!
What awaits are are two of Lore's... longer lived denizens. A familiar looking Sek-Duat, ruler of the Sandsea, and Noxus in his prime, poised to wrest control of the Necropolis!
There are a few new mechanics to learn in this week's release, and we look forward to hearing what you have to think about them!
Defeat them both to earn a new belt and Ranger customization option! (Speaking of Ranger customization options, Dracelix is working on color custom Ranger... for the future!)
If you're up for dodging some arrows, head over to the Inn at the Edge of Time to face the rulers of the Unending Empires!
Also this week, the Unity and North Weapons have returned to the Book of Lore!
The Pride Wings and Capes shop has been moved into the Shops tab of the Book of Lore.
Also some bug fixes!
- Fixed a bug where attacks that weakness seek would not play the correct sound.
- Fixed a bug where attacks that weakness seak only looked for equipped resistances.
- Fixed a bug where effects that checked All resistance would use double the correct value.
- Fixed a bug where the new healing pad at the top of the Sneevil Treefort was nonfunctional.
- Fixed a bug where obtaining an item when only one item is in the inventory would display it in the wrong place in the inventory list until reload.
- Dove has adjusted Ranger's neck to be a little less lengthy.
Finally, I'm going on vacation for two weeks! I hope everyone enjoys what Dove & our awesome writers have in store for you!
And that's all for this week! Having trouble with any fights? Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)