Friday, April 30, 2021
Book 3: Reimagined: The Siege of Haven
Hey there, heroes!
For this week's Reimagined release, we return to the dravir settlement of Haven! With The Rose and a flock of dragons both bearing down on Haven, the dravir have reluctantly accepted the aid of The Vind. Now, all you can do is prepare... for war!
This mini war rerun has a maximum wave counter of 2000 waves, and a total of one million waves!
Regardless of its completion, the finale will be released with either next Friday's release, or when the war (and the quest) is finished, whichever comes first. (Note that the as of yet not reimagined quest "After the War" will be locked until the conclusion of the Siege of Haven)
Rewards have also been updated to level 90!
Head over to Sulen'Eska to take on the reimagined Siege of Haven!
Also this week, the previous main story quest "Spark of the Soul" has had its ending updated to better portray the direction of certain motives.
There have also been a few other updates and fixes!
- The book "The Last Stand of Ehr'Ishin" has been updated and edited with minor adjustments.
- The True Mortal saga quest "Origins" now has potion boxes scattered throughout. The hidden passageway is now more obvious, and gives a notification when used.
- The True Mortal saga quest "Forest Gate" no longer selects from a random pool of quests.
- The Skip button to skip the Final Lock puzzle in Archive E-189-L is now visible even before completing the quest.
- In the Fire War quest "The Search" (Listed as North), sa couple of dirt patches have been added to clarify alternate paths.
- Fixed a bug where death resistance could fail if the damage done was equal to the health remaining.
- Adjusted some tooltips regarding DEX, updating them to match DEX's current functionality.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible for stuns to fail against 0 Immobility resistance.
Finally, as a forewarning, Chaosweaver armor will no longer be available to purchase for characters under level 50 with next week's release. Characters that already own the armor will still be able to use it regardless of level. And that's all for this week!
In the meantime, Dracelix is working on new pirate and ninja customization options! Here's an in-progress preview of ninja!
Having trouble with any fights? Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Join the discussion on the official forums!
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Check out the Artix Games Launcher!
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)
Connect with our online game community!