Friday, July 30, 2021
Book 3: Reimagined: Supply and Demand
Hey there, heroes!
This month's Reimagined release is has arrived! The rewriting and replacing of Book 3's Espina Rosa arc has begun.
With the recruitment of the fairy princess, Melissa, new challenges for the Vind and Sulen'Eska have emerged. Challenges that the resistance may struggle to face alone.
The Vind is growing, and the resistance needs support. But where will you find it in a Greenguard overrun by The Rose?
'Supply and Demand' is accessible from Kara in Sulen'Eska! This quest's rewards feature "Saellah's Cape", now renamed to "Lost Woven Rose Cloak", and now with a level 90 version.
Also this month, we're beginning our re-release of old Calendar Classes with Reforged Chronomancer and Reforged Chronocorrupter!
Reforged calendar classes will be available from Stryche in South Falconreach for either HeroPoints or Dragon Coins.
- Each class will cost 4 HeroPoints or 4000 Dragon Coins, matching the base price of the HeroMart calendars.
- Epoch will be a special case, that we are still working on the details of.
- These Reforged classes will be the same skill-wise as the originals.
- If you own the original, you'll recieve the Reforged version for free when on log in.
Note that these classes may recieve more changes/updates in the future as well.
Any changes or updates will affect both original and reforged versions of the classes.
We are also considering moving the HeroMart location to somewhere more accessible in the future!
Also this week, a number of bug fixes and updates!
- Legion Crawler's stacking attack has been reworked. it now gains more attacks up to 3, after which it will directly add an additional 33% damage to each hit.
- Fixed an issue where Boost was affecting weapon specials again.
- Fixed an issue where completing a quest in the Rose or Dragonsgrasp camps would cause music to overlap.
- Fixed an issue where using DragonLord's Wrath/Bulwark would give the UI to Mritha as well.
- Fixed an issue where if you have no items in your inventory and move an item into your inventory, it would graphically move the item into the "default weapon" slot in the inventory.
- Fixed a typo in the Shield skill of Chronocorruptor and Reforged Chronocorruptor where it said it gave +140 Avoidance, rather than +180.
- The Greenscreen room now has new background colors!
Also, it's the final week for the Unity and North weapons before they leave for another year! Make sure to pick them up if you're interested.
And that's all for this week!
Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)