Friday, February 28, 2020
Book 3: Early Game Reimagined
Hey there, heroes!
This month's Reimagined release is here! Are you tired of dialogue updates yet? Never fear, this is final one for a while!
This week, Ash has received his new handsome makeover, Twilly's dialogue has been adjusted, and Cinquefoil now has a new dialogue tree that should help set the scene for new players entering into the Rose-covered world of Book 3.
The Rose Tree quest has also been changed slightly. Magus Hansa doesn't seem to be the type to keep a handwritten diary, so this has been replaced with transcribed correspondance between her and Jaania.
A quest complete button has also been added to the end of the book to prevent backtracking.
Next time, look forward to changes to "The Rose Frotress" and beyond! We're about to get back into quests!
Also, this is the final week this year to participate in Hero's Heart Day. The Heart's Whisper special items along with the Hero's Heart Day Storybook will leave with next week's release.
Also this week, we have a bunch of fixes and changes!
- Guest stuns are now 100% reliable again, if landed.
- Sir Leon, Raven, Kara, and Batoro have had their stun durations reduced to 1 turn.
- The Quest scroll in the Greenguard Alliance Vind Camp has been moved as to not be covered by the player.
- Fixed an issue where Caitiff in "Calamity" would not properly lose her Shadow Shield stats.
- Added an Easy option for Cryohem.
- "To Edelia" now has a new title card after you sail to Azaveyr to better portray the time spent during your looooong journey in a rowboat. (Honestly, you would think with Tomix rowing so much, his arms would've fallen off. Oh, wait...) <-This joke was made by Dove, I accept no responsibility for it.
- Corrupted Doom Epoch and Underworld Epoch have received unique momentum meters.
- The Illustrious Helm has been adjusted to better fit the hero's head.
- KNOWN ISSUE: Underworld Epoch loses its unique grapphics when in battle or walking. This will be fixed soon!
And that's all for this week! Don't forget to check in next week for a new Arena at the Edge of Time Challenge update!
Have theories about the story? Feedback about recent releases? Have something you'd like to see Reimagined? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)