Friday, March 15, 2019
Hey there, heroes!
The ancient forest of Rainbow's End has magically appeared on Lore! Will you be able to find the heart of the forest and obtain the treasure of Rainbow's End for yourself? You aren't the only one looking for it though...
Rainbow's End is available from Chapter 10 of the Lucky Day Storybook, now available from the Book of Lore until the end of the month.
Now available from the Book of Lore until the end of the month is the Rainbow's Edge cosmetic item!
Available for 500 Dragon Coins, this weapon leaves a stunning rainbow trail when swung and moved around!
Make sure to pick it up before it goes away, and let us know what you think about this kind of item in the future!
Corrupted Doom Epoch's first player test is now live! This includes a couple of balance tweaks to base Epoch as well.
Corrupted Doom Epoch:
- Starts battles with 3 momentum already stacked.
- Does not have access to Epoch Health Boost.
- Lowers healing by 33% times momentum used (up to max of 99%, up from 15% per).
- Cooldown increased to 19, up from 12.
- Duration increased to 3 turns of avoidance (up from 1).
- Cooldown increased to 14.
- Can only use up to 6 momentum (down from 9)
- Epoch Hex and Boost
- Build 2 momentum on use instead of 1.
- Ultra Boost Overloads
- Strengthens Boosts considerably but reduces duration to 1 turn (Overloaded boosts will only affect your next turn).
- Ultra Hex Overloads
- Strenghtens Hexes considerably, but reduces durations to 1 turn (Overloaded hexes will only affect your enemy's next attack, and your next turn).
- Replaces Laser Blades.
- Stuns for 1 turn.
- Builds 2 momentum.
- Cooldown of 8.
- MP cost of 45.
- Sound Blast
- Replaces Laser Slice
- Lowers enemy All resistance by 20 per momentum used, up from 15 per.
- Cooldown of 18, up from 14.
- MP cost of 50.
General Epoch changes: (These changes affect all version of Epoch)
- Potions now only build 1 momentum, down from 3.
- Timeshift cooldown increased to 26, up from 24.
Want to get Corrupted Doom Epoch armor for yourself?
You can obtain a code for the Epoch armor and the Corrupted Doom Cassette Artifact trinket when you purchase the 2019 HeroMart Calendar!
Coming next week: Things in Nieboheim are coming to a head. As the Harvest closes in, it's a time for celebration and cheer... right? We'll just stay for the festivities and then head on back to Kara and everyone else to rejoin the struggle against the Rose. What's the worst that could happen?
What do you think of the potential of cosmetic items? Want to discuss tha balance and skills of Corrupted Doom Epoch? Have feedback about the game? Want to talk about all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)