Friday, February 21, 2020
Into the Light
Hey there, heroes!
This week, we see a return to the main story of Book 3! Last time, a massive Tytan emerged from the rift above Swordhaven, bringing with it a new sun in the sky. The factions have all agreed to set up a meeting to strategize for dealing with this threat, but will they be able to formulate a plan before it's too late?
Head over to Book 3 Swordhaven to find out in this week's quest: Into the Light!
There's also a few changes and bugfixes this week!
- Stuns and Immobility effects applied by guests have had their efficacy reduced.
- Such stuns now have a (25 + player's CHA/20)% chance of working on applied turns, to a maximum of 50% at 500 CHA.
- For example, if you have 100 CHA, and your guest applies a stun, and it is not resisted, the enemy will have a 30% chance to not act on its turn.
- A message has been added for when a target is not affected on that turn.
- Fixed issue where if you failed against Caitiff as your dragon, your name would not be returned to normal until a new session.
- The HHD Chapter 5 bear in Dye Another Day has been replaced to its more obvious location.
And that's all for this week! Next week, look forward to Epoch updates, general fixes, and more Reimagined Book 3!
Have theories about the story? Feedback about recent releases? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)