Friday, January 15, 2021
Book 3: The Royal Resistance: Grinding Gears
Hey there, heroes!
This week, we're diving back into the Book 3 main story with an update to The Royal Resistance!
Last time, while you were keeping watch, a sudden storm caught the Greenguard Alliance unaware. While you and your allies were able to hold off the attack, a handful of your companions went missing- including your dragon!
Now, lightning strikes over an unknown landscape as you hasten to find your missing friends.
Head over to Queen Victoria in Book 3 Swordhaven to continue the Royal Resistance in this week's quest: Grinding Gears!
Also this week, we have a number of fixes. Note: Many of these fixes may require a cache clear.
- Fixed a bug where the Coaleptimini pet was using its Blind on turn one instead of the fourth turn of battle.
- Fixed a bug where Chaosweaver's "Aggression" skill was applying a non-typed DoT effect.
- Fixed a bug where Soulweaver's "Repentence" skill was applying a non-typed DoT effect.
- Fixed a bug where the Fallen Ice Dragon Sword was not using the proper damage boosting formula.
- Fixed a bug where ChronoZ's "Cripple" combo was causing some unintended effects, did not require hitting to apply, and could sometimes have the wrong notification.
- Fixed a bug where Necromancer's "Shroud" could give undefined resistance.
- Fixed a bug where the Heart Elementals in Timetorn Matrix were not properly applying +80 Health to their foes.
- Fixed a bug with The Professor where his "Shielded Recovery" effect was not properly shown.
- Fixed a bug where stunning Tropy in the En and Tropy fight in the Arena would not enrage En.
- Fixed a bug where En and Tropy in the Arena did not properly have death resistance.
- Fixed a bug where Pride required two uses of Superior Volatility to begin using other elements beside Darkness.
- Fixed a bug where Ezrajal and Samaranth's "Celestial Mirror" effect could be overridden by other effects.
- Fixed some map and typo issues with Zeclem's Keep.
- Finally, an issue was resolved earlier this week where certain items were taking an abnormally long time to save.
And that's all! Woo!
Have theories about the story? Feedback about recent releases? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)