Friday, July 10, 2020
Fear Engine: A Serious Encounter
Hey there, heroes!
This week in DragonFable, we have the beginning of a new quest chain, written by Inanitas: The Fear Engine! You're walking through the countryside when you're greeted by the strange but somewhat familiar sight of a person being pursued by... invisible monsters?
It seems the Phobeist is still around, and it's up to you and your new companion to find out what she's planning!
You can access the quest A Serious Encounter from the Book of Lore if you've previously completed the Thorns saga.
Also, some bugfixes and adjustments!
- DragonLord shields are now +180 Avoidance, rather than Defense. Patience and base DragonLord shield duration reduced to 2 turns, down from 3.
- The Radiant Leech has had its health and damage reduced.
- Fixed inconsistencies in Necromancer skills with intended effects and between Necro Paragon and Necromancer.
- Fixed a bug where Ayauhnqui's Hibernation would not properly reflect damage if it had no effects on it previously.
- Fixed a bug where Drahr'Dolaas's Worn Weapons debuff affected Bonus and not Crit.
- Fixed a bug where Mega Meowphant did not properly have its resistances.
- Fixed a few typos where Lhe'Shyiac was mispelled in the quest "Ex Somniis Fabula"
- Tentatively fixed a bug where Pandora and (Ex) used the wrong HP threshold for subsequent Sloth phases.
Also, the 25% bonus Dragon Coin sale has been extended until the end of July!
Have theories about the story? Feedback about recent releases? Having trouble with any fights? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Join the discussion on the official forums!
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Check out the Artix Games Launcher!
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)
Connect with our online game community!