Monday, March 18, 2019
Corrupted Doom Epoch Pass One
Hey there, heroes!
Just some Monday balance tweaks for Corrupted Doom Epoch & Epoch in general!
Corrupted Doom Epoch's insane burst was a bit too risk free nad easy to set up. These changes intend to make it much more risky to use, but still keep the insane satisfaction of pulling it off.
Corrupted Doom Epoch:
- Hex and Boost momentum build reduced to 1, down from 2.
- Shockwave momentum build reduced to 1, down from 2.
- Fade duration reduced to 2, down from 3.
- Epoch Power overload damage boost reduced to 75, down from 100.
- Epoch Power Overload now stuns you for the following turn after Power Overload completes.
- This stun is not affected by Immobility resistance.
- Timeshift cooldown reverted to 24, down from 26.
- You can no longer use Ultra Boost or Ultra Hex on the first turn half of a Timeshift turn.
- This means if you Timeshift and want to use Ultra Boost of Ultra Hex, it has to be used on the free turn, rather then the first.
I have a feeling that Corrupted Doom Epoch will still be a little bit too powerful after this- You can combo Defense Overload with Power Overload to avoid damage on the turn you are stunned, for example.
Please keep in mind that more balance changes may come in the future as feedback is obtained!
On a less optimistic note, however, Dove has fallen ill over the weekend. As a result, we will not be able to continue with our planned main story release. We want to be able to provide over 100% every week, and especially so for the main story quests. Unfortunately, with Dove ill, this is not possible.
But I'm still around! So I'll be cooking up some shenanigans for you to enjoy this week instead!
Thank you all for playing, and thank you all for your feedback and support!