Friday, March 11, 2022
Book 3: The Awakened Depths: Roots of Change
Hey there heroes!
With Dragesvard lost in cold, silent ruins, the DragonLords have taken their first steps in reclaiming the city. But the fungus won't relinquish its hold so easily...
Book 3's main story continues! Last time, the Greenguard Alliance discovered the remnants of the Dragonslayers in the destroyed ruins of Dragesvard.
This week, you'll report back to Captain Lestrad, while back on the mainland, decisions must be made.
Grab your Self-Containment Unit and head over to the Dragesvard Camp from the Book 3 Travel Map!
Also this week, we've got some adjustments and a bunch of bug fixes.
First up, some changes to last week's Never Apart challenge:
- Achilles' defensive scaling from shield charges has been reduced from 2x to 1x.
- Patrocles' Continuation shield All scaling reduced from 20 per hit to 15 per hit.
- Patrocles' Termination activation damage reduced to 8x base from 12x base total. Termination activation healing reduced from 33% to 17%.
- Patrocles' enrage Termination Boost increased to 125 from 100.
Next, the bug fixes! (Game Version 15.2.12)
Many of these may require clearing your cache.
- Fixed an issue with the quest "First Date" where leaving the quest would not reset your class.
- Pirate's Help From The Locker skill should no longer prevent enemies from playing their defeat animations.
- Added a sneaky Bypass button to Lock 2 in the Archive E-189-L war.
- Fixed an issue where turning in the items required for the quest Fireworks from Lim would cause errors.
- Fixed an issue where using extra turns would prevent you from selecting enemies using the mouse.
- Fixed an issue where an enemy in the Aeris Battlespire arena using extra turns would allow you to gain control for a turn.
- Fixed an issue when creating a Soulforged Axe, Wand, or Scythe where after selecting a "blade", you would be unable to go Back from the Hilt selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where teleporting when the character model is at an angle would keep the character's angle.
- Adjusted some monster locations in the quest "Adrift" to prevent problems progressing.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to leave the quest "New Horizon" would cause an error, and then subsequently trying to finish the quest would crash the game.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the Leave button on the first page of the first book in the quest "Cold Truth" would softlock the game.
- Fixed an issue where Stryche was using the wrong graphic in night time Book 1 Falconreach.
- Fixed an issue where the Fire Eater enemy had a NaN resistance.
- Fixed an issue with the Tyndurspawn where its Smashed debuff affected Bonus instead of Boost.
- Fixed an issue with the Tyndurspawn where some classes would attack backwards.
- Fixed an issue where trying to save a weapon to a build besides Default as both Equipped and Slotted would not properly save the weapon.
- Clarified the skill description of Warrior's Defend skill.
- Fixed an issue where the player could not approach Kara in Sulen'Eska from the left side.
- Fixed some incorrect characters in the descriptions of the Woodman's Daggers.
There's still a number of bugs to address, but I've managed to clear the backlog by quite a bit!
Also a sneaky update: If you've completed AdventureFriends 2, Aegis has some new information for you in Book 3 Ravenloss!
And that's all for this week! Next week, we plan to have another main story release as your journey deeper into Dragesvard continues!
Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)