Friday, April 10, 2020
Arena at the Edge of Time: The Conduit Part 2
Hey there, heroes!
This week, The Conduit board at the Arena at the Edge of Time has received a new update!
The ancient Roktoru has awakened from its slumber, and the otherworldly Ricterild has appeared, only before seen from Summon Gems.
Defeat them both to unlock upgrades to the Summon Gem - Roktoru, and Summon Gem - Ricterild!
Head over to the Inn at the Edge of Time to test your skills and abilities.
If you're not sure where the Inn at the Edge of Time is, try clicking on that mysterious black rift floating above Falconreach...
Also this week, some updates and bugfixes:
- The Golden Cube has made its way to its final home near Uaanta's Shrine in Book 3 Falconreach.
- The latest Maleurous content has been added to the Maleurous board (accessed by talking to Uaanta)
- Fixed a bug where Falconreach fishing was inaccessible (brought up the Golden Cube buttons).
- The waves in the Archive no longer require completion of all locks to play.
- Book 3 Ash and Cinquefoil have had their typos and issues squashed.
- The Rose Tree quests have had typos fixed.
- Guests can no longer be brought into the Six Heroes quest "Darkheart".
- "Inert Summon Gems" from The Conduit are now equippable.
And that's all for this week! Next week (if everything goes well) we'll catch up with the main story, where last time we ended on quite the cliffhanger!
Having trouble with any fights? Have feedback about recent releases? Have any crazy theories or ideas? Want to discuss all things DragonFable?
Join the discussion on the official forums!
Want to play DragonFable without using an internet browser?
Check out the Artix Games Launcher!
Follow us on Twitter for sneak peeks and updates (and feel free to tweet us your fan art and feedback too!)
Connect with our online game community!