|June 17, 2011|
Killin Bugs and Takin' Names
Today's the one day this week I had to work on DragonFable. I managed to actually find a hole in the schedule where I could take a couple of days off early this week and get some R&R and once I got back there were a couple of boring behind the scenes projects that I had to attend to.
But instead of just working my metal-plated pants off to get the release done, I have ALSO put on my plate the current DF Bugs List. I've got seven bugfixes planned, and here they are:
- Speed up PVP and stop returning bad results
- Stop Fire War from being Linked to current war count
- Stop Ravenloss war from being tied to the war count
- Stop the Nature Orb meter from being tied to the current war
- Also make it so all waves can be triggered
- Hiding Cape or Helm hides weapon
- Not sure why, but can't duplicate this--it might be fixed in the engine that rolls live. who knows. I'll keep an eye out for new reports after tomorrow.
- Properly set items as non-shown when armor is switched
- Fix the 0-0 damage weapon when you unequip basic weapon
No promise of all these getting fixed, but I'll do my best. All FIXED bugs will roll out tonight.
So, looks like 6/7 of the bugs are fixed. I'm wating on Verlyrus to get online to help test these fixes and get me more bugs :)
More Bugs Fixed:
- Baffet has returned to Sunbreeze grove. Akriloth must have scared him off.
- Verteroche Crossing fixed on the travel map.
- Going to Surewood via travel map goes to modern map, not outdated one