This week Tomix has a sneak preview of his work on Book 3 Ravenloss! While still a few weeks away, once the portal opens you'll have a lot to explore, a lot of new NPCs to meet and an epic saga to fight through!
Get ready to stage a daring rescue with Kara SuLema! Tomorrow, you'll search the depths of a Rose prison to try and find Ogorek's wife. You'll face more than Manahunters and guards... this time Z is ready for you!
Stratos, the BugMaster General, writes: Bug Hunters... unite!
OUR MISSION: To confirm every bug, mistake, glitch, hack, typo, and error in DragonFable that other players report at www.Artix.com/Bugs! NOTE: We are Bug Hunters... not player support! We do not fix bugs other players' characters, accounts, or upgrades.
"The bigger the bug, the more satisfying the squish!"
If the line up there makes your fingers itch to grab a mallet and squash something, then keep reading, because you're just what Stratos is looking for! Read on for more details:
3. A couple sentences about how long you've played DragonFable, and why you want to help squish bugs.
Here are Stratos' requirements for joining the Bug Hunter crew:
1. You need to have Skype installed. This will let him contact you directly about any of the bugs you've encountered.
2. You must be age 13 or older to join the crew, but 18+ is preferred (as we can give you more responsibilities once you've gained experience)
3. Help when you can. We don't have set times for our Bug Hunters to be available, but we would like you to be available to help regularly.
4. Must be able to follow directions... and ask questions! Stratos has a system set up, but if there's something you don't understand, ASK! He wants to help you squish the bugs as much as you want to squish them!
5. Good critical thinking skills are a plus. (Being able to see a problem and narrow down the source or reason can speed the fixing process up.)
(Please do not include your age, email address, or Skype name when posting. Stratos will be able to contact you without them. Thank you!)
So... What Now? How do I Start Squashing?
Stratos will contact you directly if you look like a good fit for this task. It won't always (or even often) be fun. You'll read reports, play DragonFable until it breaks, then go do paperwork. But you WILL be helping the DF dev team improve the game!
Reading reports and duplicating bugs over and over again not for you? That's OK! But DO we need EVERYONE's help reporting the bugs on theBug Tracker!
We can't fix DragonFable unless we know there are bugs... and that's where YOU come in!
Upon the winds you will find a whisper of doom, "Grimskull is coming." We thought he was just something the Paladins thought up to scare the young Knights in training. The slight possibility he could be real sends a shiver down my spine.
The rumors say Grimskull is coming... but if the stories are true, it will not be this week. It will not be when you expect it. It could happen at any time, any place... all that you know is it WILL HAPPEN. When it does, it will happen in AdventureQuest Worlds.
Anoril is back at the Zoo! He's been having trouble with the elemental rune contianment system and needs your help in gathering up the monsters that have broken out!
Your reward for helping him will be the new Monster Master Cap! The two highest level versions of the cap are color custom to your armor as well! If you still want to get your hands on the classic souvenir helms, they're now with Maddy.
Sek Duat and the Sandsea! Next week will see our return to the Sandsea, as we catch up with Hansa and Sek Duat! You'll confront one of your greatest enemies in the darkness of the desert! Who will fight by your side? And who will you leave in the dust?