PayPal is the fastest, easiest and safest payment method we offer. We have used PayPal for years and it is the payment method we recommend to use if you would like to purchase an DragonFable upgrade. You can choose to pay with a PayPal account or a credit/debit card via PayPal.
Here are instructions how to pay for a DragonAmulet, DragonCoins or a Doomknight upgrade via PayPal:
- Go to our DragonFable Upgrade Page
- Choose your upgrade and click on the Go Button
- Login to your account and click on the box to agree to our Terms & Conditions
- Choose which character you would like to upgrade and click Select
- Confirm which upgrade you would like to purchase and click Buy. You can also choose to add DragonCoins to your order if you are purchasing a DragonAmulet upgrade.
- Scroll down to PayPal, check the box that states "By checking here I certify that I am 18 years old or older, and I authorize this transaction, or that my parent or guardian has authorized this transaction, and that I also agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click the Use PayPal Button.
- You will be redirected to PayPal site, please login to your PayPal account or choose Don't have a PayPal Account to use a credit card
- If you choose to login to your PayPal account, choose if you would like to pay with Bill Me Later or you can pay directly with your PayPal account
- Review your order via PayPal and confirm you are purchasing the correct upgrade and your information is up to date and click Pay Now
- If you choose that you don't have a PayPal account and want to use a credit (or debit) card, enter all of the correct credit card and billing information and click Review and Continue
- Confirm your information is correct and click Pay Now
- Once your payment is approved, you will receive confirmation emails from DragonFable and PayPal that act as your receipt
Please note, you can also choose to pay with only a checking or savings account, but then you will be paying with an echeck where PayPal has to wait for the payment to clear. You will be upgraded only after the payment has cleared. You can avoid paying with an echeck if you pay with a Credit/Debit Card through PayPal or you have a backup funding source with your checking or savings account, such as a credit card.
If you are having issues with PayPal's site or have a question for PayPal, please contact PayPal directly via their Help Center.
If you have purchased a DragonAmulet upgrade and have not received it yet, please visit our I paid for an upgrade but I have not received it! Help Page.
Please email us if you have any payment questions.
Back to Help