If we receive any kind of dispute/chargeback/refund for a payment made to one of your accounts, all associated accounts are disabled so we can investigate. We take any kind of payment fraud very seriously!
What do I need to do to get my account back?
- You will have to repay any payments that were disputed/charged back/refunded to us.
- If you had a chargeback, you will also have to pay a chargeback fee. For PayPal or ClickandBuy it is $10. You do not have to pay the chargeback fee if you did not have a chargeback or used a different payment method.
- If you would like to use the payment company you used for your payment, it is also possible that you will have to pay more fees if you wish to use their services again in the future.
What do I owe you and how can I pay you back?
- If you do not know what you owe for your disputed payments, please email us via our email form at the bottom of the page. Once you know what you owe, please go to our Disabled Account Recovery Form, follow the instructions, print or write out the form and mail it to us with your payment and the form. Our address is listed on the form.
- The only payment method we accept for repayment is a Money Order. Please make sure any International Money Orders are in USD and all money orders are made out to Artix Entertainment LLC. If you do not send us the correct amount in USD, we will email you what more you have to send us and we cannot mail back partial payments.
- If you cannot mail us a money order for some reason, the only other way you can try and get your accounts back is to contact the payment company you paid with and resolve the payment issue with them.
When do I get my account back?
- Postal mail can take several business days or several business weeks to reach us depending on the postal service and your location. We are not responsible for anything lost in the mail.
- After we receive your Disabled Account Recovery Form and payment, it can take several business days to process. Once your payment is processed, we will email you that your account(s) are reinstated.
Please email us if you have any questions.
Back to Help