Deleting a Free Account
Usually there is no need to delete an account, but we understand that sometimes a player wants to. However, once an account is deleted, it is gone forever! Here is what you need to do to delete a free account:
- Go to the DragonFable Account Manager or click on Options and then Account Management In-Game
- Login to Account Management
- Click on Delete Account to the left
- You will see a message that states: "Deleting the account will completely delete all your information from our system and it cannot be recovered. Please click the delete button to continue."
- If you still want to delete your account, click Delete
- Your account is deleted
If someone created an account with your email address without your permission, please delete the account this way or you can email us for help.
Deleting a Paid Account
You cannot delete a paid account via Account Management. We do not usually delete a paid account due to the payment history on the account that can never be deleted. We also wouldn't want someone who somehow gained access to your account to delete all the hard work you have put into your account!
There is also usually no reason to delete an account that has any characters with a DragonAmulet or DragonCoins that have not been spent, as those upgrades will go to waste. Purchasing a DragonAmulet is a one time fee that never expires. We can disable a paid account upon request as deleting a paid account can cause issues.
Please email us with any questions.
Back to Help