|October 28, 2011|
Wooooooow! So much stuff tonight! We have:
- Zardbies attacking Croft! Can you defeat 3 million waves before Monday night?
- Trick or Treating 2011 (with updated house names!)
- DA only war quest to find the Bubble kitty!
- Sixteen new masks!
- Level 60 and 70 versions of the Franken weapons!
- Level 70 version of the Harvest Reaper scythe!
- Ten new seasonally rare hairstyles from Tomix in the Croft barber shop!*
- A new zardbified monster from Thyton and Ghost (it's awwwwesome)!
On Monday the 2011 masks will be available in Cysero's Superstore for those of you who have one particular one you'd like to wear year round as well!
Limited Quanity Shop
This Monday will also see a new Limited Quanity Shop open in the evening at 6pm EST! Tomix is making a special Zardbie-themed disease scythe for the shop!
True Mortal Saga: Origins
Unfortunately, Nivalis seems to have a hand in keeping back this quest! Eric is working hard on getting it out to you guys but, with 46 rooms, this quest is a huuuuuge undertaking and we want to make sure that everything is working properly before you guys get lost in the fortress! We'll get it out to you guys as soon as it's ready.
*Plus one messy set from me!
Tags: geopetal Mogloween Limited Quantity Shop